Kaddressbook RPM for RedHat 7.3?

Post by Daihar » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:34:48

Hi.

I've found a few bugs in the version of Kaddressbook that came with KDE
3.0.0-10 and would like to see if there's a later version available.  Those
bugs are fairly obvious -- like being unable to save addresses, unable to
change the order of "File As," etc., so I'm hoping they have already been
fixed in the up-to-date version.

Does anyone know where I can dig up the RPM for it?  I'd be hesitant in
compiling from the source, although I've done that for a few GPL
applications such as Xine and AntiVir.  I went to the RedHat web site, but
they don't have any RPMs available for KDE components.

Any help would be appreciated.
Dai

--
Daigoro F. Toyama

1. KDE 3.0.2 rpms for Redhat 7.3

For those who may be interested, I posted a nice set of customized KDE 3.0.2
i586 rpms for Redhat 7.3 on ibiblio.org. You should be able to upgrade with
the rpm -Fvh *.rpm command. After upgrading log out and back into kde.
Feedback is always welcome.

Cheers,
Texstar
www.pclinuxonline.com

Ftp:

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/Redhat-7.3

2. Ati Rage II+DVD using tv-out with XFree86??

3. kde3.0.5a RedHat 7.3 RPMs

4. Solaris fork()/fopen() weirdness

5. howto RPM missing in RedHat 7.3

6. p10/net-2: loopback SLOW

7. Which RedHat 7.3 RPM installs telnet

8. Warning of trojans with forged headers

9. gcc3 rpm for redhat 7.3?

10. Where can I get the RPM of GCC 3.1 for Redhat 7.3

11. kde 3.0.4 RPMS for RedHat 7.3

12. Gnome 2.0.x rpm update for RedHat 7.3?

13. Upgrading to Redhat 7.3 using RPMs?