KMPG/KMIX

Post by Stonewal » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

KMPG is open with KMIX

While using KMPG, the KMIX program loses it's volume control (becomes much
quieter).  As soon as the left to right balance slider is adjusted again on
KMIX, the volume increases.

KMPG  0.5.0a
KMIX   1.01

Any ideas?

Kind Regards

John

1. Kmp3 vs. Kmpg

Do these two programs - Kmp3 and Kmpg - have different system requirements?
I can listen to my mp3 files nicely using Kmpg that came with Linux-Mandrake
6.0. But I cannot get Kmp3 to work at all. Whats the deal?

2. Scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d wont execute at startup

3. No sound - kmpg, kmidi | Yes sound - kscd | Why?

4. Sara help

5. Kmp3 Kmpg

6. Problem with uninstall Post.Office v 2.0 on Solaris 2.4

7. kmpg-0.4 can't find splay-yaf

8. RSHD starts but stalls: WHY?

9. kmix using too much time?

10. kmix automatisch starten