where can I find iso image of RH6.0?

Post by Ditis » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

I am e*d to find out that RH6.0 is out already with KDE integration. Can
somebody please  tell me where can I download iso image for RH6.0 from? Is
there a listing of ftp sites?

Thanx beforehand.

Post by Andreas Krog » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

> I am e*d to find out that RH6.0 is out already with KDE integration. Can
> somebody please  tell me where can I download iso image for RH6.0 from? Is
> there a listing of ftp sites?

> Thanx beforehand.

ftp://sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/Linux/redhat-iso/hedwig2.iso

--

1. How Do I Make A Bootable RH6 ISO Image?

I have downloaded RH6 and have a good copy.  I can install from it without
a problem.  Last night I tried to make an ISO image and burn it to a CD.
I used the command...

mkisofs -o /tmp/redhat.iso -v -r -T -J -V "RedHat 6.0"            \
     -b images/boot.img -c boot.cat /home/ftp/pub/redhat-6.0/

This gave me my iso image file which I was able to mount and test.  I then
wrote it to CD using Adaptec EZ-CD Creator for Windows95, and everything
seemed to be fine.  I could work with the files in both Linux and
Windows.  When I booted from the CD everything seemed fine until it asked
me the type of installation.  I selected LOCAL CD-ROM and it tried to
initialize the CD.  Then it just froze.  I have never had this problem
with CD's I have purchased.

Is my command line correct?  Is there something else wrong with what I am
doing?  Help!

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

2. Process specific data from a socket?

3. Help w/ ISO RH6.1 image

4. 3D Aceeleration w/ Rage 128?

5. ISO images TWO ORIGINAL DISKS RH6???? Help, please...

6. Capslock generates an a

7. Where can I find an ISO image for....

8. 128bit WEP with ATMEL Driver (RedHat 8.0)

9. Where find Solaris 2.6 or 7 iso images?

10. Where can i find a ISO image od Linux install

11. iso image files not found during installation!

12. Where can I find FreeBSD4.2 or 4.1 iso image file

13. ISO ISO ISO ISO HELP