icon position kmix

Post by Christian Diet » Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:03:20

hi folks,

i'd like to replace the kmix icon in the systempart of kicker. but where is
this icon? i've replaced almost every kmix-icon i've found on my system
(suse linux 8.0)  - but in my kicker, it's still the old one ;-( who can
help me with that?

tnx,
chris

icon position kmix

Post by Liam O'Too » Sun, 30 Jun 2002 07:57:34

> hi folks,

> i'd like to replace the kmix icon in the systempart of kicker. but where is
> this icon? i've replaced almost every kmix-icon i've found on my system
> (suse linux 8.0)  - but in my kicker, it's still the old one ;-( who can
> help me with that?

> tnx,
> chris

Try overriding the icon by placing an image (or a sym link to an image) called
kmix.png in the directory

    ~/.kde/share/icons/<scheme>/<size>/apps/

where <scheme> is the name of the icon scheme you're using and <size> is
appropriate for your kicker size, e.g.,

   ~/.kde/share/icons/hicolor/22x22/apps/

Liam

E-mail: remove "_alias" from the address above.

icon position kmix

Post by Liam O'Too » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 00:11:47

> > hi folks,

> > i'd like to replace the kmix icon in the systempart of kicker. but where is
> > this icon? i've replaced almost every kmix-icon i've found on my system
> > (suse linux 8.0)  - but in my kicker, it's still the old one ;-( who can
> > help me with that?

> > tnx,
> > chris

> Try overriding the icon by placing an image (or a sym link to an image) called
> kmix.png in the directory

>     ~/.kde/share/icons/<scheme>/<size>/apps/

> where <scheme> is the name of the icon scheme you're using and <size> is
> appropriate for your kicker size, e.g.,

>    ~/.kde/share/icons/hicolor/22x22/apps/

> Liam

> E-mail: remove "_alias" from the address above.

Apologies, that path should have been

    ~/.kde/share/icons/<size>/apps/

Liam

1. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

Dear Newsgroup,

Looking for the following:

*  Sites and directories for icons that I can use in the toolbar when setting
    up new buttons in X
* An icon viewer for linux and I heard that you are able to get an icon
  converter from somewhere which allows you to convert icons from a Windows
  format *.ico to a format in X

Thank you to all.

DANIEL

2. asm: getting high resolution timer