Are there any plans for supporting XML in Konqueror?

Are there any plans for supporting XML in Konqueror?

Post by Morten Skaarup Jense » Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:59:18

Hi

I was wondering if there are any plans for supporting XML in Konqueror. As
far as I know, MSIE 6.0 has a view for well formed XML (very simple, but
useful) and support for using XSLT to transform XML into XHTML which is
viewed as usual. I have a feeling there must be some GPL'ed code for XSLT
somewhere (I know PHP has an XSLT module) which would help a lot with the
second feature.

Does anyone know any more?

Morten

Are there any plans for supporting XML in Konqueror?

Post by Morten Skaarup Jense » Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:58:55

Sorry, I saw that this is included in the 3.0 announcement. Never mind.

Morten