Konqueror and mail

Post by Paul Pygeo » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:48:05

Hi,

When I try to send a mail with konqueror, I've this message (example):

Access denied to

Anyone have a solution.

Thanks

--
Mandrake 8.1 (je sais... je sais:))
Kernel 2.4.8, XFree86 4.1

Konqueror and mail

Post by James Richard Tyre » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:37:09

> Hi,

> When I try to send a mail with konqueror, I've this message (example):

> Access denied to

To use KMail, you have to have real e-mail service.  Not, just Web-Mail.

If you have e-mail service, you need to relay the mail to your ISPs mail
server.

Or, have I misunderstood your question?

JRT

Konqueror and mail

Post by Hans H.V. Hans » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:52:25

> > Hi,

> > When I try to send a mail with konqueror, I've this message (example):

> > Access denied to

> Or, have I misunderstood your question?

I may have misunderstood something as well?:
You didn't include 'mailto:' in the address - did you?!

--
med venlig hilsen
Hans

Konqueror and mail

Post by Paul Pygeo » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:31:13

Le 10 Octobre 2001 03:52, Hans H.V. Hansen nous a inform que:

> When I try to send a mail with konqueror, I've this message (example):

>Access denied to

>> Or, have I misunderstood your question?

> I may have misunderstood something as well?:
> You didn't include 'mailto:' in the address - did you?!

No, I don't include 'mailto'. It's just when I try to use an e-mail address
in Konqueror, it give me this message and KMail don't open at all.

Briefly, I can't use KMail with Konqueror or any other mail program.

Bye

--
Mandrake 8.1 (je sais... je sais:))
Kernel 2.4.8, XFree86 4.1

Konqueror and mail

Post by James Richard Tyre » Sun, 14 Oct 2001 16:07:31

> Hi,

> When I try to send a mail with konqueror, I've this message (example):

> Access denied to

> Anyone have a solution.

I tried putting this in the location in Konqueror and Kmail opened with
the correct address, but the 'Subject' didn't work.

Why don't you just open Kmail?

JRT