When to cvsup from cvsup.schumann.cx

Post by Manuel Klime » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

The cvsupped sources don't compile for a few days now,
because everytime some file or function is not found.
My question is:
Could it be that I'm downloading while the mirror updates sources
(and get everything broken that way)? I'm updating at 21:00 MET...

or are the sources broken often because the developers just
commit some stuff and forget to commit the rest or something...

So at what time would it be ideal to update sources?
thx for ya help,
    Manuel

When to cvsup from cvsup.schumann.cx

Post by Thoma » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

The cvs-up mirror sites have been offline for some time, as
they are outside of the control of KDE....

I believe they have been functioning perfectly since last night.

Check:

http://cvsup.kde.org/~kde2/

> The cvsupped sources don't compile for a few days now,
> because everytime some file or function is not found.
> My question is:
> Could it be that I'm downloading while the mirror updates sources
> (and get everything broken that way)? I'm updating at 21:00 MET...
> or are the sources broken often because the developers just
> commit some stuff and forget to commit the rest or something...
> So at what time would it be ideal to update sources?
> thx for ya help,
>     Manuel

1. CVSUP QUESTION - where are the /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ files in 4.6-RELEASE?

Hey,
I've installed 4.6-RELEASE, and:
pkg_add -r cvsup

The problem: no template files in:
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/

I have also deleted the file and tried to install from the cd, but no
success.

I saw a previous guy posting the same question and getting an answer like
look in:
/usr/src../examples/ and "make install" from there??? I don't understand
that!

Thanks
Didier

2. Rejecting TCP connections with TCP reset (what state?)

3. kde-cvsup and cvsup - help?!?!

4. How to get a Mtools source ?

5. remote digiboards(cx/m), openserver 5.0.2 panic k trap when second cx is added

6. Problem setting ckermit-190 modem speed

7. CVSup

8. BT speedway, red hat 5.1/2, hisax?? howto??

9. cvsup problem

10. Updating via cvsup but not really...?

11. cvsup & firewalls?

12. monitoring cvsup actual changes