KDE & Run Command

Post by mpierc » Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:12:11

KDE has alway had a run command on Kmenu.

Can anyone tell me the name of the program that this is connected to
(program that it launches)?

Thanks!

KDE & Run Command

Post by Matt Gibso » Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:59:47

> KDE has alway had a run command on Kmenu.

> Can anyone tell me the name of the program that this is connected to
> (program that it launches)?

From what I remember, it's a builtin part of KDesktop, called the minicli.
It's not a separate program.

"It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
 and learning how to live amongst them."
        -- Jeff Noon

1. Removing KDE "Run Command" Panel Entry Box

I am trying to find a way to remove the KDE "Run Command:" panel entry
box that is on the far right part of the KDE Panel. I have so far not
been successful in finding a way to do it using "Google" searches and
just plain mucking about different configuration files.

This is on a RH 7.1 system using KDE.

Thanks...

--

2. How do I /sbin/ifup wlan0 "Wireless Lan Device"

3. KDE 2.1 Run Command Behaviour

4. Kernal /boot /root disks req.

5. KDE & command line

6. mii-diag for windows?

7. KDE up & running in OpenLinux - newbie ???'s

8. Xpert98

9. KDE 2.2 uses too many colors & I can't run an old app

10. kde & gnome running. no internet though :-(

11. Running application in background with & command line

12. bsh: set a variable to a unix command & run it doesn't work?!

13. Token ring & linux & 3com 3c619c & unknown command 0x80 ???