Edit forwarded Message in KMail (KDE 3.1)

Edit forwarded Message in KMail (KDE 3.1)

Post by Horst Simo » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:36:11

Hi All,

Whwn I forward a message in Kmail (KDE 3.1) I can not edit the fmessage I
forward, the forwarded Message is now an attachment. Anyone know where to
change this?

Regards,
Horst

Edit forwarded Message in KMail (KDE 3.1)

Post by Graha » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:34:45

Hi Horst

3 ways to achieve the same goal;
Click Message -> Forward -> Inline on the KMail menu
Click and hold the Forward button on the toolbar, select Inline.
Use the keyboard shortcut Shift-F

I have not found a way to change the default forwarding method from
Attachment to Inline.

HTH
Graham

Post by John Mille » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:55:57

> I have not found a way to change the default forwarding method from
> Attachment to Inline.

You can replace the "Forward" icon in the toolbar with the "Inline" icon.
Both have right arrows.

--
John Miller, N4VU

"The identical is equal to itself, since it is different."
                -- Franco Spisani

Edit forwarded Message in KMail (KDE 3.1)

Ahhh, thanks John :)

Post by Horst Simo » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:54:35

> Ahhh, thanks John :)

>>> I have not found a way to change the default forwarding method from
>>> Attachment to Inline.

>> You can replace the "Forward" icon in the toolbar with the "Inline" icon.
>> Both have right arrows.

Thanks Graham and John for the information.

Cheers,
Horst

1. KDE 3.1 and Shift-Ins

I apologize in advance for the basic question.

I've recently upgraded to Mandrake 9.1 (KDE 3.1) from previous
releases of both.  Historically, I have been able to paste text (which
has been previously highlighted with mouse) via the Shift-Ins key
combination.  This has worked across Konsole windows, vim, etc...
However, as of this upgrade, the Shift-Ins key combination does not
seem to paste?

I notice that the middle mouse button does still work, but my fingers
have grown quite acustomed to the Shift-Ins combination so that they
do not have to leave the keyboard.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction to re-enable this feature and/or what has changed?

Thanks again.

2. Routing table?

3. kmail 1.5 (kde 3.1) configure toolbar

4. Cannot ftp on RH 6.1 Install

5. KDE 3.1 Menu Edit/Filesystem as SU

6. Writing printer drivers

7. kmail killed when editing new messages

8. madvise()

9. Error message kde 3.1 beta2

10. kde 3.1 not displaying 3.1 "theme"

11. KMail - configuring the message list fields KMail

12. KDE 3.1 RC1/RC2 comparison to KDE 3.0.4

13. problem:kmail-1.3.1