Knode Knode

Post by <wis.. » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Anyone here familiar with Knode?  I'm having an odd issue with it.  It's
decided to repeat my name in the "from" field.  It did not do this when
first installed, but it's doing it now, and I don't remember changing
anything.  Any idea what the solution might be?

Knode Knode

Post by <wis.. » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> Anyone here familiar with Knode?  I'm having an odd issue with it.  It's
> decided to repeat my name in the "from" field.  It did not do this when
> first installed, but it's doing it now, and I don't remember changing
> anything.  Any idea what the solution might be?

By the way, it's not repeating now, because I just have a blank space for
the name field right now.

Knode Knode

Post by Matthew Clin » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> > Anyone here familiar with Knode?  I'm having an odd issue with it.
> >  It's
> > decided to repeat my name in the "from" field.  It did not do this
> > when first installed, but it's doing it now, and I don't remember
> > changing
> > anything.  Any idea what the solution might be?

> By the way, it's not repeating now, because I just have a blank
> space for the name field right now.

Works fine for me, using the lates Knode release for KDE 2.0;
what version of Knode and KDE are you using?

--
Matthew Cline        | Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose that

                     | myself.  -- Mark Twain

Knode Knode

Post by Christian Gebaue » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 15:12:19

> Anyone here familiar with Knode?  I'm having an odd issue with it.  It's
> decided to repeat my name in the "from" field.  It did not do this when
> first installed, but it's doing it now, and I don't remember changing
> anything.  Any idea what the solution might be?

This is a bug in 0.1.12.
Please update to 0.1.13 or 0.3.2.

Christian
--

Knode Knode

Post by Thomas Overgaar » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> By the way, it's not repeating now, because I just have a blank space
> for the name field right now.

As Christian stated theres a bug in Knode 0.1.12 wich makes it double
headerfields if theres only a single word (Check Subject, I'll bet that
you tried to use just "Knode" as Subject.

Use both you're first and second name and it wont be doubled.

Don't upgrade to Knode 0.1.13 as it has a bug that is even worse.

--
Thomas O.