tiny fonts in kmail, knode email editors and konqueror previewer

tiny fonts in kmail, knode email editors and konqueror previewer

Post by Gregory Davi » Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:25:13

Whenever I try to write an email in Knode or Kmail, the editor that pops up
uses a font size that is damn near impossible to read.  How do I get that
font size up?  Also, the embedded text viewer in Konqueror does the same
thing.  I used to be able to remedy this by changing the font size in
Advanced Editor aka Kwrite.  I tried doing that and also the new Kate.
Still no luck.

Greg

--
RPM is evil!
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Post by Robert_ » Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:04:28

> Whenever I try to write an email in Knode or Kmail, the editor that
> pops up
> uses a font size that is damn near impossible to read.  How do I get
> that
> font size up?  Also, the embedded text viewer in Konqueror does the
> same
> thing.  I used to be able to remedy this by changing the font size in
> Advanced Editor aka Kwrite.  I tried doing that and also the new Kate.
> Still no luck.

> Greg

Are you sure you are using kwrite as the default editor? (perhaps you
are using kedit or something else)  Check your prefs for those apps as
well as kmail and knode again, and also look for places to set fonts.
Have you tried "use custom fonts" in kmail.
Have you tried changing your fonts in kcontrol?

Robert_L
--
Registered linux user #214645