KDE2 on SGI Indigo2

Post by Victor Kompaneet » Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:01:11

Hi everyoune!
Is there people, sucessfully compiled and installed KDE2 (2.0.1) on SGI
IRIX 6.2?
I'm using GNU tools (tried both gcc, egcs) make, gmake...
Only one, I'd succeed - the Qt 2.2.2 and KDEsupport compile+install
In my point of view - there are problems with 'x'thread libraries on SGI,
tried pth, and one, that comes with SGI patch - both shows unresolved
symbols...

Thanks in advance

--
Viktor Kompaneyets
K.I.S.S. Information Agency

1. Problems installing xrn on SGI indigo2

Hi,
        I have problems installing xrn on SGI indigo2.  There were a
few warning reported during compilation but everthing compiled fine.
Since I am not Super User, I didnt run make install.  I was able to
run xrn in the directory I had compiled it.  xrn started but it did
not have the scroll bar, and also all the menus had the characters
 "ng" before them.   For instance, "Quit" was "ngQuit" and so on for
all menus.  Has anybogy compiled xrn successfully on SGI!!  Can
somebody help me with this problem.  Thanks in advance.  Please email.

Sudhakaran Ram

2. Can't reach the Internet with RedHat 7.2

3. FS: SGI Indigo2, 200Mhz, Extreme Graphics

4. Annunciator for end of nohup jobs

5. Which SGI is better for Poweranimator V8.0 -=- O2 or INDIGO2

6. Reccomendations for a PCI SCSI adapter

7. ES 2.01 on SGI Indigo2 hangs

8. How to convert an e-mail to HTML?

9. linux on SGI indigo2

10. Anyone compile KDE2 beta 3 on SGI?

11. Upgrading from KDE2.0 to KDE2.1

12. How to Replace KDE2-Beta4 by KDE2-Beta5 ?