Just installed KMail included in KDE2.2beta1. When I launch it, it starts
fine, but when I go to Configuration to load some accounts, it segfaults.
Anyone know how to fix this.
Hendric Stattmann, Lausanne, Switzerland, Registered Linux User #178879
Visit the official Swiss Shodokan Aikido Homepage (french language) at:
Since I upgraded to KDE 2.2 the ?Sign mail? button in the message composing
window is disabled. The ?Encrypt mail? button still works. How come? I'm
using GPG 1.0.6 by the way.
Schizophrenia beats being alone.
[--- PGP key available on http://www.root42.de/ ---]
2. Tail -f
3. KMail / Kde 2.2.beta1 still does not support SMTP Authentication
4. Solaris 2.5 openwin problem
5. KDE 2.2 beta 1 base compile error
6. No DMA with AOPEN DVD-1040 Pro
7. lost AntiAliasing with upgrade to kde 2.2 beta
8. RedHat 2.1 boot doesn't read 2nd "ramdisk" floppy?
9. KDE 2.2 beta 1 did croak my icons
10. KDE 2.2 beta 1 mp3 audio grabbing
11. KDE 2.2 beta 1 screen shots link here
12. KDE 2.2 Beta 1 for Tru64 Unix released.
13. Migrating KDE 2.1.2 -> KDE 2.2