javascript problems with konqueror

Post by denis parr » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:30:03

I get troubles working with functions location  and history in konqueror...dont work  however in MSIE and Netscape I got no troubles...what can i do to work it out ?

javascript problems with konqueror

Post by akar 'th 'orribl » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:42:03

The undercover alien spy known as denis parra extruded a tentacle and
scratched:

Quote:> I get troubles working with functions location  and history in
> konqueror...dont work  however in MSIE and Netscape I got no
> troubles...what can i do to work it out ?

You could start by telling us what problems you have. I presume you mean that
bookmarks and history dont work? If you have kde 2.0 I dont beleive they were
supposed to work. They do in KDE 2.1beta which was fully released as non-beta
yesterday I hear.
--
C'mon, What are you waiting for?
Imminentize the eschaton NOW!!!

javascript problems with konqueror

Post by Randy Kram » Sun, 11 Mar 2001 07:01:46

I have kde 2.0 (as shipped with Mandrake 7.2).  Bookmarks and history (if
you mean the list of sites under "Go") seem to work fine (except that
calling up the bookmarks for editing is quite slow).

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:42:03 +1100, akar 'th 'orrible

The undercover alien spy known as denis parra extruded a tentacle and
scratched:

Quote:> I get troubles working with functions location  and history in
> konqueror...dont work  however in MSIE and Netscape I got no
> troubles...what can i do to work it out ?

You could start by telling us what problems you have. I presume you mean
that
bookmarks and history dont work? If you have kde 2.0 I dont beleive they
were
supposed to work. They do in KDE 2.1beta which was fully released as
non-beta
yesterday I hear.
--
C'mon, What are you waiting for?
Imminentize the eschaton NOW!!!

1. Problem with konqueror 2.2.2 and javascript button

Hi there,

I am using KDE 2.2.2 on a Debian/Linux unstable box.
Within konqueror, I do have java / javascript enabled
globally and all applets do work properly.

Unfortunately, the login button to my bank account
does not. I.e. "Anmelden" at
https://directnet1.credit-suisse.com/dn5/ident_post.eval?FUNCTION=ANM...

Clicking on "Anmelden" tries to execute
   javascript:do_submit_by_name("theform",'ABSENDEN_x')
but nothing happens.

Could someone please check, if you can get to the
next screen which would begin with "Eingabefehler ..."

Thanks and bye

Tobias

--

                 http://www.vt.ilw.agrl.ethz.ch/~hoevekam
WORK: ETH Zurich, LFO E21, CH-8092 Zurich, +41 1 632 3304

2. keep server alive pptp

3. Konqueror & javascript : some problems

4. Be paid for receiving e-mail !

5. Konqueror 2.1.1 + Javascript Problem

6. Help with soundcard

7. Konqueror 2.2.2 and Javascript?