How to remove applets from taskbar

Post by Albert Wagne » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:02:59

How do I remove applets such as kinternet from the task bar?
Thanks ahead for any help.

Albert

How to remove applets from taskbar

You can right click and select remove.

--
Brett I. Holcomb

AKA Grunt <><
Remove R777 to email

Post by Nils O. Sel?sd » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:52:50

>How do I remove applets such as kinternet from the task bar?
>Thanks ahead for any help.

>Albert

Usually you right click it and select remove. If there are no menu there, look
for a little handle to the right of the applet, and right click there

Post by Robert_ » Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:16:05

>>How do I remove applets such as kinternet from the task bar?
>>Thanks ahead for any help.

>>Albert
> Usually you right click it and select remove. If there are no menu there,
> look for a little handle to the right of the applet, and right click there

Nils, you must have the Isreali version.  Its on the left here.
;-)
Robert_L

--
Mandrake Linux release 8.1 (Vitamin) for i586
Kernel 2.4.16   XFree86 4.1.0

1. KDE2 Removing applets from taskbar

I have just installed Mandrake 7.2
- fairly painless, only needed to configure
the printer by hand.

KDE2 (probably an early version) seems to work pretty
well, but following a tip from Kandalf
I added a launcher applet to the taskbar.
Now I have decided I don't like it,
but I can't find any way of removing applets.

Any suggestions??

--

Adelard, 3 Coborn Rd, London E3 2DA, England
Tel: +44-20-8983-0219

2. identd problem

3. How do I create an applet that resides in Taskbar ?

4. SS5 Vs Ultra-5/10

5. GNOME "dropping" applets off taskbar?

6. Modem Library

7. applets and taskbar miss loading

8. <None>

9. Kde Taskbar applet

10. Gnome pager applet /taskbar

11. Remove OpenOffice Taskbar icons on RH 8

12. Remove Button From TaskBar?

13. Can't believe nobody knows how to remove the taskbar!!