can anyone recommend a good book?

Post by d.r. » Sat, 19 May 2001 23:01:33

I want to start learning XWindow/KDE development, and i was just wondering
if any of you knew any good books that i could pick up to get me started?

can anyone recommend a good book?

Post by Sandeep Mehe » Sun, 20 May 2001 01:11:15

Try http://www.andamooka.org/reader.pl?section=kde20devel for KDE
programming.

Regards,
Sandy
http://www.sandeepmeher.com

Quote:> I want to start learning XWindow/KDE development, and i was just wondering

http://www.andamooka.org/kde20devel/

can anyone recommend a good book?

Post by d.r. » Sun, 20 May 2001 07:51:27

Thanks guys, i'll check those out =)

Quote:> I want to start learning XWindow/KDE development, and i was just wondering
> if any of you knew any good books that i could pick up to get me started?

1. Can anyone recommend a good book?

Hello

Can anyone suggest a good book for administering a linux server that will be
used on a tcpip network (namely internet).  I am intersted in learning as much
as I can about linux.

Thanks and 73,

Tony

Tony Schliesser, N8XJA

2. Xaw3D/Xaw95 bugs

3. Can anyone recommend a good Linux book?

4. pb: unwanted space between letters

5. Can anyone recommend some good shell programming reference books?

6. Date format in kfm "long view"

7. Thank for recommend good security books

8. Kernel 2.2.10

9. Can someone recommend a good UUCP book

10. Please Recommend Good Linux Books Talking as much and thoroughly as possible

11. Can you recommend a good Linux book?

12. Can you recommend any good book on linux ?