Video conferencing

Post by Chri » Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Who's goping to tell me about video conferencing under Linux then. More
specifically (luckily for this group) vid. conf. under KDE (maybe Konference
!!!!)

Chris

Video conferencing

Post by Moritz Moeller-Herrma » Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>Who's goping to tell me about video conferencing under Linux then. More
>specifically (luckily for this group) vid. conf. under KDE (maybe Konference
>!!!!)

>Chris

This question was asked on AskSlashdot
Search under http://slashdot.org for lots of answers.

--

Why do you pay BIG BUCKS for "micro" software with BIG BUGS?

Video conferencing

Post by Chri » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>>Who's goping to tell me about video conferencing under Linux then. More
>>specifically (luckily for this group) vid. conf. under KDE (maybe Konference
>>!!!!)

>>Chris
>This question was asked on AskSlashdot
>Search under http://slashdot.org for lots of answers.

>--

>Why do you pay BIG BUCKS for "micro" software with BIG BUGS?

Thanks

Chris

1. Q: driver for video camcorder for video conferencing (not quickcam)???

Hello,

I am looking for device driver for video conferencing through
_camcorders_ (people kindly replied saying there are enormous
amout of efforts for Quickcam, black and white).
I saw a PCMCIA card (or just for desktops) for camcorders, but
not sure that there is linux device driver for camcoders either
for PCMCIA or for desktop. An example of the device could be
"NWAVC01, noteworthy Audeo/Video PC Card" from toshiba. I didn't
see any for ISA, there must be though.

Thank you very much.
Regards.

- michael woo

2. KDM to start in 16bit

3. Video Conferencing Camera?

4. SysAdm experience-where does Linux fit in?

5. Video Conferencing...

6. Mounting EZ 135 SCSI Drive

7. grabber cards for video conferencing tools

8. Memory error in 2.4.19-pre9-ac3

9. Linux Video conferencing

10. Video Conferencing Behind Linux Firewall

11. video conferencing

12. Video conferencing

13. Video conferencing Linux<->Windoze