wheel mouse

Post by DCE » Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:00:00

is here a way to get a wheel mouse to scroll (with the wheel) in
netscape and KDE?

wheel mouse

Post by Espen San » Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:00:00

> is here a way to get a wheel mouse to scroll (with the wheel) in
> netscape and KDE?

Some info about that here:
http://www.kde.org/documentation/faq/kdefaq-6.html#ss6.7

--
Espen Sand

wheel mouse

Post by Ueli Sigris » Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Try this one of these:
http://jcatki.dhs.org/imwheel/
http://www-sop.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/
http://pro-linux.de/t_hardware/logi.html (german)

--
sirQ

wheel mouse

Post by Thomas Zande » Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:42:06

> is here a way to get a wheel mouse to scroll (with the wheel) in
> netscape and KDE?

Works here (not netscape since it is not a nice app)

using X4 with the following sections:

Section "Pointer"
   Protocol        "IMPS/2"
   Device          "/dev/psaux"
   Resolution      300
   Buttons         5
   ZAxisMapping    4 5
EndSection

wheel mouse

Post by Alan » Sun, 01 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> > is here a way to get a wheel mouse to scroll (with the wheel) in
> > netscape and KDE?

> Works here (not netscape since it is not a nice app)

> using X4 with the following sections:

> Section "Pointer"
>    Protocol        "IMPS/2"
>    Device          "/dev/psaux"
>    Resolution      300
>    Buttons         5
>    ZAxisMapping    4 5
> EndSection

Probably also want to run imwheel & in .xinitrc - it only scrolls one page
at a time - if anyone knows how to configure this for say 0.5 page i'd love
to hear it
-Alan

1. Caldera 2.2 and Logitech First Mouse + (w/ Wheel) and MS Wheel Mouse

Sorry that I am posting this question to a few groups.  I need to get the
answer ASAP for a reason ....

I am using Caldera 2.2.  Somehow I can never get the wheel on my Logitech
First Mouse+ to work.  In XF86Setup, I can't find the appropriate driver for
it.  Is there a driver for it at all?  However, choosing MouseManPlus PS/2
seems to allow the mouse to work fine except the wheel is being ignored.

Also, I tried to switch to the MS Wheel mouse (the cheaper one, not
IntelliMouse), and tried to choose IntelliMouse as the driver.  The mouse
behaves like crazy!  Is this not an appropriate driver for it?  Where can I
find a driver for MS Wheel mouse?

Thanks very much in advance.

Patrick.

2. Compiling kernel on sparc

3. Anyone using Gateway machines w/Wheel Mouse in X get wheel to work?

4. For Bid: 6400/200

5. Microsoft wheel mouse wheel button not working.

6. #9 FX Motion 771 and InvertVCLK

7. Wheel mouse, wheel does not work

8. script works but wont execute when called by pppd

9. Logitech cordless wheel mouse center wheel configuration

10. Help: Need to reduce wheel gain of MS wheel mouse

11. Logitech Mouse+ (wheel mouse) and X

12. wheel mouse support for ps/2 port mice

13. wheel mouse