Importing new ssl certificates

Post by skrib » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:39:13

Is there a way to install new ssl certificates with Konqueror?

skribeatamberdotcomdotau
--
skribeatamberdotcomdotau
PUBLIC KEY AVAILABLE at

Importing new ssl certificates

Post by akar 'th 'orribl » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:34:09

The undercover alien spy known as skribe extruded a tentacle and
scratched:

Quote:> Is there a way to install new ssl certificates with Konqueror?

> skribeatamberdotcomdotau

I beleive you install them into your openssl cert directory.
/usr/share/openssl/cert on my computer but prob diff on yours.

--
C'mon, What are you waiting for?
Imminentize the eschaton NOW!!!

1. Old machine Tomcat+SSL, new machine Apache+SSL - new certificates needed?

A new customer of ours uses Tomcat+SSL on their current machine.
I've set up a new machine for them using Apache+SSL, however I'm
unclear about migrating certificates.  Is that possible or do I have to
server.crt and server.key in their Tomcat+SSL setup.  It has .csr and
.cer files.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro

2. ls is just too strange

3. Konqueror/SSL: Importing CA certificates

4. How do I get 'dial-out' on demand?

5. New SSL certificate for existing server

6. Need help with XTI over TCP

7. New apache install and SSL test certificate

8. EXT2-fs warning

9. new ssl certificate

10. Does upgrading Apache-SSL require new certificate request?

11. Can't convert my netscape ssl certificate for use with Apache-SSL

12. Apache-SSL and problems with SSL certificate

13. How to get a Certificate from MS CA for SSL connection !HELP!