Is Qt on linux Professional or Enterprise Edition?

Is Qt on linux Professional or Enterprise Edition?

Post by Chris Webste » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:44:03

i.e.  Does it include the SQL & networking packages, or just the GUI
stuff?

--
--Chris

        You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach 3.

Is Qt on linux Professional or Enterprise Edition?

Post by Lee J. Moor » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:17:08

One may as well begin with Chris Webster's letter to comp.windows.x.kde:

Quote:> i.e.  Does it include the SQL & networking packages, or just
> the GUI stuff?

A brand name would help.

Linux is a generic Operating System.  The professional and
enterprise tags are applied by different vendors to help sell
boxed copies.
--
Spamguards are for the heuristically challenged
Lee John Moore    http://www.leej.dsl.pipex.com

Post by Arne Schmit » Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:52:48

Chris Webster schrieb:

Quote:> i.e.  Does it include the SQL & networking packages, or just the GUI
> stuff?

The free edition (at least my 3.0.5) includes the SQL and network classes.
But of course it is not the Enterprise edition, because you may not
non-GPL/QPL applications and you haven't got support. :-)

Cheers,

        Arne

--
i am silent, invisible to you
while i shape the things to come

[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]

1. Java 2 Enterprise Edition (j2ee) on Linux?

Hey all. I'd like to use the J2EE server on linux.

I've tried the Win NT version but it complains about needing a native library
(ioser12.dll). I downloaded the Solaris version but it wouldn't extract from
the shell script. How can I make this work?

FWIW: Mandrake 7.0, Blackdown JDK 1.2.2 rc4.

Zach.

2. FreeNetAccessWorldwide

3. Compiling QT 2.2.x on Corel Linux 2nd edition

4. SIIG CompactFlash reader on USB

5. Help Installing QT Free Edition and KDE

6. excepitons in signalhandler

7. 5.0.5 upgrade from 5.0.2 (enterprise editions)

8. mkfilt

9. iPlanet Web Server Enterprise Edition service pack install

10. RedHat 6.2 Enterprise Edition

11. RedHat Enterprise Edition for 8i

12. IBM, Sharp combine forces to create 'Enterprise Edition Zaurus'

13. Sun ONE Studio 7, Enterprise Edition for Solaris AND gcc