kappfinder (menu updater tool)

Post by anc » Fri, 03 Jan 2003 02:03:57

Can anyone tell me which package kappfinder is installed from. I appear to
have kappfinder icons but no program. I am using KDE3.03 thanks in advance.

Post by Werner Brinkman » Fri, 03 Jan 2003 04:49:40

>Can anyone tell me which package kappfinder is installed from. I appear to
>have kappfinder icons but no program. I am using KDE3.03 thanks in advance.

In KDE 3.1 (rc5) it's in kdebase. Don't think it's different in 3.03.

Werner

Post by Timothy Murp » Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:23:55

>>Can anyone tell me which package kappfinder is installed from. I appear to
>>have kappfinder icons but no program. I am using KDE3.03 thanks in advance.
>In KDE 3.1 (rc5) it's in kdebase. Don't think it's different in 3.03.

It's not in the version of kdebase supplied with RedHat-8.0 .

--
Timothy Murphy

tel: 086-233 6090

1. Konqueror (KDE 3.1.1) does not redraw nor show tools menus

Dear readers,

after hiding the menu and some views, I cannot show the address bar again
nor does Konqueror redraw its window content - it works if I show the file
list of a directory but it does not work with html anymore?

It is only with one of the users. I think the settings are corrupted, e.b.
the size of the particular subwindows?
Is there any possibility to set the original default settings for konqueror?

Greetings,
Ernst

2. Call for Papers - 5th Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI 2002)

3. tool for formatted menu output?

4. mouse and gpm

5. Help in locating menu-building tools

6. Help: awk

7. Menu and Window tools w/o XWindows?

8. 2nd IDE HD

9. Any good Gui/Menu Admin tools for running RS/6000 / AIX

10. Menu's Maker Tool

11. Menu builder tools for UNIX???

12. Menu's Maker Tool