KDE 2.1 and KDE subscription

Post by Andrew Bett » Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:00:38

I there anyone who can satisfy my insatiable appetite for KDE updates?
Downloads for me are almost impossible.  Is there anywhere I can get 2.1 on
CD?

What would be great is to have a KDE subscription service where you can get
an update CD every month.

Maybe nobody else is interested in this.  I should probably calm down and
just do some work instead !

KDE 2.1 and KDE subscription

Post by Steve Lof » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:28:38

> I there anyone who can satisfy my insatiable appetite for KDE updates?
> Downloads for me are almost impossible.  Is there anywhere I can get 2.1
> on CD?

Andy, do you live in the UK? I  could probably put 2.1 on a CD for you, I'm
downloading it now. It's about time I worked out how to get my CD writer
working under Linux :-)

Can't promise to do it immediately, though.
--
Steve Loft