Add an Item in Menu

Post by Pierr » Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

Is it possible to add an item in the menu ( for exemple add "mosaic" in
INTERNET menu)
If it is possible who can I do ?

Thanks

Add an Item in Menu

Post by Nikita V. Youshchenk » Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:00:00

>Hello,

>Is it possible to add an item in the menu ( for exemple add "mosaic" in
>INTERNET menu)
>If it is possible who can I do ?

Add appropriate files to $KDEDIR/share/applnk hierarchy ...

Add an Item in Menu

Post by Thomas Overgaar » Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Pierre Wrote:
Quote:> Hello,

> Is it possible to add an item in the menu ( for exemple add "mosaic" in
> INTERNET menu)
> If it is possible who can I do ?

Start KFM Super user (kfmsu2) and choose "Edit"|"Global Applications".
Enter the Internet folder and right click a empty spot. Select "New" |
"Application" and create a mosaic.kdelnk file.

Now a dialog-box comes up, choose the "Execute" pane and browse you're
way to the mosaic executable. Click the gearwhell to and find a good
icon.

Last choose the "Application" pane fill out the text boxes, and if you
want the possibility of using Mosaic as default application when
opening HTML files go to the lower right window and surf you're way
down to "text/html" and click the "<-" button.

--
Thomas O.

1. Adding menu items

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add items to fvwm2's
menu. I tried using wmconfig and i didn't get enough information out of
the man for it. If someone can show me an example or give me an
explanation I would appreciate it.

Adam Peaslee - newbie

2. newbie network question

3. adding items to the k-menu

4. pppd problem

5. How To Add XFree86 Menu Items?

6. 100base-T4 cards under linux?

7. How to add X menu items

8. How: Enable lnc0 at 0x280/IRQ 10.

9. adding items to menu under solaris 2.3 OW 3.3

10. adding menu items in Blackbox.

11. (Q) Adding an item to the K menu

12. adding items to menu under solaris 2.3 OW 3.3

13. add context menu item