Remove Panel Applets

Remove Panel Applets

Post by Rick Kunat » Tue, 29 May 2001 05:56:52



In KDE 2.x how do you remove added panel applets? In particular,the runaway
process catcher and the mixer. I seem to be able to add these from the
panel menu, but have not been able to figure out how to remove the applets
once they have been added. Clicking on the check marks in the add menu has
no effect.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Email address modified for spam.

 
 
 

Remove Panel Applets

Post by Jelmer Feenstr » Tue, 29 May 2001 08:11:31



> In KDE 2.x how do you remove added panel applets? In particular,the
> runaway process catcher and the mixer. I seem to be able to add these from
> the panel menu, but have not been able to figure out how to remove the
> applets once they have been added. Clicking on the check marks in the add
> menu has no effect.

Mosty of the applets can be removed by using the right mousebutton on them,
and select something like "Quit".

Jelmer Feenstra

 
 
 

Remove Panel Applets

Post by Rick Kunat » Tue, 29 May 2001 08:17:27


Thanks for the advice.

I tried that, and it does not work for these applets.

I am stumped.

Quote:> Mosty of the applets can be removed by using the right mousebutton on
> them, and select something like "Quit".

> Jelmer Feenstra

 
 
 

Remove Panel Applets

Post by Ladislav Stroji » Tue, 29 May 2001 07:14:25



> In KDE 2.x how do you remove added panel applets? In particular,the
> runaway process catcher and the mixer. I seem to be able to add these from
> the panel menu, but have not been able to figure out how to remove the
> applets once they have been added. Clicking on the check marks in the add
> menu has no effect.

Right click on the very left part of the applet. A menu comes up and you'll
see Remove option.

Cheers,
Lada

 
 
 

Remove Panel Applets

Post by Rick Kunat » Tue, 29 May 2001 08:54:09


Thanks,

Worked perfectly!

Rick



>> In KDE 2.x how do you remove added panel applets? In particular,the
>> runaway process catcher and the mixer. I seem to be able to add these
>> from the panel menu, but have not been able to figure out how to remove
>> the applets once they have been added. Clicking on the check marks in the
>> add menu has no effect.

> Right click on the very left part of the applet. A menu comes up and
> you'll see Remove option.

> Cheers,
> Lada