KDE 1.1.1 themes on KDE 1.1.2?

Post by shadowlo » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:54:31

Are there any problems with using KDE 1.1.1 themes (or earlier) on KDE
1.1.2? If there is a document that explains this please send me the
link ..

thanks!

Mark

1. KDE Theme and KDE Header Question

I have been trying to install this theme for KDE 3.1 on Mandrake 9.1 :-

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=6390

The configure script runs OK until it stops with cannot find KDE headers
in current prefix. I have tried
./configure --enable-prefix=/usr

and other directories. Can anyone tell me the KDE header file names this
theme is requiring. If I can find the header I can complete the appropriate
prefix. Thanks in advance.

2. RPC question

3. How to port KDE 1.1.2 themes to KDE 2

4. Compaq Deskpro XL Scsi Install hangs w/ Error 22 when reading the CD

5. Kde 2.0.1 Theme Manager zeigt keine neuen themes an!

6. Proxy Help,Win95 "Server" Liux Client

7. Where is kde.debian.net or kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde ?

8. Share modems over network

9. why does kde sometimes install to /opt/kde, and sometimes to /usr/local/kde?

10. Drawing board theme for KDE?

11. Compiling Mosfet's Liquid KDE theme

12. Installed a theme..now Kde crashes all the time

13. KDE theme ?