I just can't find it! How to disable Web-URL

I just can't find it! How to disable Web-URL

Post by Jarmo Hurr » Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:21:54

Hi!

I've gone through KDE Control Center three times and have also read
KDE2 FAQ, but I just can't find the place where the Web-URL popup
action window is disabled. I'm talking about the popup which appears
if I select a web address with the mouse.

Please guys, give me a hint... :)
--
Jarmo

Post by Kevin Kramme » Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:00:54

> I've gone through KDE Control Center three times and have also read
> KDE2 FAQ, but I just can't find the place where the Web-URL popup
> action window is disabled. I'm talking about the popup which appears
> if I select a web address with the mouse.

> Please guys, give me a hint... :)

right click on klipper (the clipboard tool), menu entry prefernces.
switcch to action tab, remove web-url entry

hth,
Kevin

--

Student at Graz University of Technology
http://www.sbox.tu-graz.ac.at/home/v/voyager

I just can't find it! How to disable Web-URL

Post by Carsten Pfeiffe » Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:21:51

Quote:>> I've gone through KDE Control Center three times and have also read
>> KDE2 FAQ, but I just can't find the place where the Web-URL popup
>> action window is disabled. I'm talking about the popup which appears
>> if I select a web address with the mouse.

>> Please guys, give me a hint... :)

> right click on klipper (the clipboard tool), menu entry prefernces.
> switcch to action tab, remove web-url entry

Or simply "Disable Actions" in the context menu.

Cheers
Carsten Pfeiffer

1. Disabling Web-URL Action in KDE

How do I turn off the feature in KDE where if I double click on an URL,
the Web-URL Action window pops up?  It's extremely annoying and I want
to get rid of this feature.

TIA,
Tom

--
_______________
Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

2. mmap(0 function

3. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

4. Compiling GCC 2.8.0 with GCC 2.7.2.3(linked to libc1)/GLIBC 2.0.6

5. stupid 'web URL' pop up window in RH8.0

6. Solaris 2.5.1 networking questions...Please help!!

7. proxycache V1.2 errors 'not found' with some URLs

8. IE doesn't seen 401 return code

9. CD-RW problem - can't find it!

10. Modem at COM3: can't find it!

11. How to turn off Web-URL popup?

12. Web-URL Actions

13. filtering out apps w/ the web-url clipboard thingy