In Germany with CVS tree and ZIP drive?

Post by Ben Skelt » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi

Im looking for somebody in Germany (pref. Frankfurt) who has downloaded
the CVS tree recently. My modem connection is just too slow. I can
send/bring you a ZIP disk and some beer.

Thanks
--Ben

Post by Matthias Hoelz » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

:
: Im looking for somebody in Germany (pref. Frankfurt) who has downloaded
: the CVS tree recently. My modem connection is just too slow. I can
: send/bring you a ZIP disk and some beer.
:

Hi,

perhaps you should sent your message in

de.alt.comp.kde

Bye,
Matthias.

1. current CVS tree vs released CVS tree

Hello,

I can't seem to find any documentation regarding the different directory
structures from the current (dev) CVS tree and the released structure.

In the releases, the source is in src/*

In the current (dev) CVS tree, the source is broken up into a few
directories:

    example:
        basesrc/*
        syssrc/*

Does anyone know why this is done this way?  Doesn't this confuse the
Makefiles?

 Thanks for any help.

 -Chris

2. Help: Mandriva failure to share Internet connection

3. HELP: IDE ZIP drive and Red hat, cannot access Zip drive

4. lan adapter

5. Latest CVS Tree available for ftp install?

6. sudden LPD problem on RH62

7. problem with installing gtk+ from cvs source tree.

8. Sis 6326 AGP - Problem with X

9. How big is the CVS tree ?

10. cvsps support for parsing BK->CVS kernel tree logs

11. HEADS UP - CVS TREE CHANGES

12. : MuSE vs. ALSA (CVS Tree)

13. make build problem on cvs'sed (patch tree) system :-(