A Frontend for cdparanoia

Post by Florian Paet » Mon, 17 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello!

Does anybody know, if a frontend for cdparanoia exists? I want to integrate
this in KWav2CD, but I don't want to develop it when it exists!

Thanks for every hint!

Florian

A Frontend for cdparanoia

Post by Ferdinand V. Mendoz » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Search for krabber.

Ferdinand

> Hello!

> Does anybody know, if a frontend for cdparanoia exists? I want to integrate
> this in KWav2CD, but I don't want to develop it when it exists!

> Thanks for every hint!

> Florian

1. question on CDPARANOIA

if I would like cdparanoia to rip a whole cd (say 12 tracks) into 12
wav files ? what command would I use ?   (I read the man page but it only
shows ripping a whole cd into 1 wav file)

I know there are a tons of gui ripper out there but I am trying to
program in linux and  figure making a frontend to ripper,encoder would
be an intersting task so I need to know how cdparanoia works.  thanks

2. Weird perl thingies (errors?) - PLEASE help!

3. Cdparanoia stuck in blk_execute_rq

4. Under Linux, problem w/SBCD and Ethernet Together

5. Priblems grabbing audio (cdparanoia) with Teac CD-W524E

6. sockets stuck in CLOSE 2.0.36

7. Cdparanoia and mklinux ioctl() unimlemented error

8. Help with SuSE 6.3 IP Masquerading

9. Panasonic CD-ROM & cdparanoia

10. grip and cdparanoia problem/query

11. cdparanoia and Squirrel Nut Zippers' _Hot_

12. Slow cdda2wav/cdparanoia, its all in the hardware

13. java/47597: jdk13 in ports collection didn't compiles if cdparanoia installed