Option to start "konsole" in an existing window with running terminals ?

Option to start "konsole" in an existing window with running terminals ?

Post by Alain CHEVRE » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:47:02

        Hi,

I explain :

I have a window "Konsole" with
Terminal
Terminal N2
Terminal N7

I want to write a bash to start "konsole" :

The problem is that a NEW window will be opened   :-((

I want to ADD the ssh console to the window with 8 terminals

If you know the way to do that, tia

alain

Post by Pascal Brüc » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:55:53

> Hi,

> I explain :

> I have a window "Konsole" with
> Terminal
> Terminal N2
> Terminal N7

> I want to write a bash to start "konsole" :

> The problem is that a NEW window will be opened   :-((

> I want to ADD the ssh console to the window with 8 terminals

> If you know the way to do that, tia

> alain

dcop `dcop|grep konsole|head -1` konsole newSession

:)paxcal