screen saver slide show

Post by Tipton Band » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 10:23:03

Please help.
KDE 3.0.4
How do I put images into the KDE
screen save slide show?

--
-Tipton-

screen saver slide show

Post by Al » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 12:47:46

> Please help.
> KDE 3.0.4
> How do I put images into the KDE
> screen save slide show?

(Where) have you looked?

Preferences > Look & Feel > Screensaver

Make sure the "Enable screensaver" box is checked, select
"Slide Show" from the saver list, and click the "Setup" button.

Choose your directory of images from the list in the
"Select" menu. If this list is empty, just choose the
filler entry "Select" itself, and a file picker popup will
let you choose your directory of images.

screen saver slide show

Post by Tipton Band » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:55:08

>> Please help.
>> KDE 3.0.4
>> How do I put images into the KDE
>> screen save slide show?

> (Where) have you looked?

Well, I looked at Preferences > Look & Feel > Screensaver
and I looked in the KDE help system on my workstation
and I looked at the documentation on the KDE.org web
site and I read all the FAQs I could find.

Quote:

> Preferences > Look & Feel > Screensaver

> Make sure the "Enable screensaver" box is checked, select
> "Slide Show" from the saver list, and click the "Setup" button.

> Choose your directory of images from the list in the
> "Select" menu. If this list is empty, just choose the
> filler entry "Select" itself, and a file picker popup will
> let you choose your directory of images.

Ah ... well I did drop down the list, but I didn't pick
"select".  I guess it didn't seem intuitive to me.

Thank you very much for the help.
Tipton