klyx

Post by Frank E Harrell J » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know where there is a good working version
of klyx for KDE 1 on RedHat Linux 6.2?  Thanks.
--
Frank E Harrell Jr              Prof. of Biostatistics & Statistics
Div. of Biostatistics & Epidem. Dept. of Health Evaluation Sciences

klyx

Post by Jochen Küppe » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone know where there is a good working version
> of klyx for KDE 1 on RedHat Linux 6.2?  Thanks.

Whats about KLyX-0.10.0 from ftp.kde.org?

As I put that out, you should condsider using LyX;-() Or look at the
KDE2 klyx efforts --- whatever end you wanna delf into;-))

Jochen
--
http://www.veryComputer.com/

   Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
       Libert, galit, Fraternit
           Sex, * and rock-n-roll

1. KLyX install

So I successfully compiled KLyX 0.9.9 (I'm running KDE 1.1, RH 5.2) and then
installed NTeX 2.3.2 (was it a mistake to install them in this order?) and now
KLyX can't seem to be able to find LaTeX.  e.g. When I try to export as
postscript I'm told "LaTeX did not work. Missing log file."

Also I do not have any LaTeX man or commands.

Perhaps I didn't fully install NTeX. Is there something more I need to do,
beyond what is instructed by NTeX readmes, etc.?

Thanks.

2. linuxarchives or msarchives?????

3. klyx

4. ufsrestore parm query

5. Problem with KLyx and KDE 1.1.1

6. help! ETHEREXPRESS locks system

7. KDE2rc2 Caused Klyx Broken Dependency

8. Max threads, processes, file descriptors, etc ...

9. klyx & display special characters

10. Klyx-0.10.0

11. kLyX and RH 5.1

12. Is KlyX dead?