KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

Post by Mr. I.M. Kitt » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 02:02:59

Is there any way in KDE 2.2.2 to configure the Icon spacing, snap to grid
and name word wrapping properties?

KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

Post by Stephan Binne » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 07:11:08

Quote:> Is there any way in KDE 2.2.2 to configure the Icon spacing,
> snap to grid  and name word wrapping properties?

No.

Bye,
   Steve

1. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

Dear Newsgroup,

Looking for the following:

*  Sites and directories for icons that I can use in the toolbar when setting
    up new buttons in X
* An icon viewer for linux and I heard that you are able to get an icon
  converter from somewhere which allows you to convert icons from a Windows
  format *.ico to a format in X

Thank you to all.

DANIEL

2. RH telnet prob

3. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon

4. make install to /bin

5. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

6. PPP Server With RedHat 4.0 ?

7. Icons, where art thou icons....

8. Your Favourite X or Gnome Software?

9. Icons for Fvwm-CDEmulation - icons.gif [1/1]

10. Icons missing, not showing up in Icon View in Konquerer

11. How do I access icons other than /opt/kde/share/icons ?

12. kde2 icon associations

13. KDE2.1 lost icons