knode & gpg

Post by Manuel Streuhofe » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 04:13:16

knode & gpg

Post by agro » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:37:21

It would be a feature I would like to see in the next release of knode.

I think you have to click the *gpg-sign* button every time.

Agron
- --
Verify this digital signiture at http://www.mandrakesecure.net/cks/
Generate your own digital signiture with http://www.gnupg.org/
My email account does not receive messages without GNUPG signature. Best
spam killer so far.

1. KNode and GPG integration

Hi All,

Not sure what i'm missing here, but I setup Knode for using gpg
signatures exactly as i did for KMail. KMail will sign, verify encrypt
etc just fine, but the GPG integration in KNode will just not work.

Has anyone else seen this? Looking forward to some answers. Thanks so
much!

2. lilo got overwritten

3. Automatic GPG signing in knode 0.7.1

4. 11th USENIX Security Symposium