KDE 3 Release Date

Post by Stev » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:32:07

I've gotten kind of exhausted with tweaking my computer so I have
decided to stick with the system I have until the KDE 3 is released
and comes preinstalled with the major distros.

Ball park.......does anyone have an opinion about when that will be?

KDE 3 Release Date

Post by Jorge Adrian » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:08:28

> I've gotten kind of exhausted with tweaking my computer so I have
> decided to stick with the system I have until the KDE 3 is released
> and comes preinstalled with the major distros.

> Ball park.......does anyone have an opinion about when that will be?

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.0-release-plan.html
J.A.

KDE 3 Release Date

Post by Arne Schmit » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:53:44

> Ball park.......does anyone have an opinion about when that will be?

SuSE Linux 8.0 will ship with KDE 3.0 as it seems. See http://www.suse.com/
for more information.

Arne

--
When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only
say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.

[--- PGP key available on http://www.root42.de/ ---]

1. KOffice 1.1 Release Date?

Does anyone know when KOffice 1.1 final will be released? It was
scheduled for this past Monday, but I haven't seen any announcements. I
don't want to start messing with 1.1rc if the final is only a few days
away.

Thanks,
Arn

2. AGP-V2740

3. Debian release date?

4. Web Browsers for X

5. Date of OS release

6. Tracking a Hacker (who tries to SU to accounts)

7. Release-3.4 date?

8. int ecb_crypt(key, data, datalen, mode) under SunOS 4.1.3

9. Projected date of Netscape 6.1 official release ?

10. Future Release Dates?

11. Solaris 2.6 release date and tibits

12. Release date of next version of SLS

13. Release date for SunRay server software 2.0?