kde icons lost

Post by dkeen9.. » Mon, 20 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I recently had a power outage and now when you log
in to a standard kde session nothing works and all
the icons are missing. If you log in as root same
thing, but when you log out computer locks up at
"preparing session" screen. I can start x with
gnome and everything is there and works correctly.
Have tried reinstalling all kde rpms to no avail.
Does anyone know where I can go to correct this?
Thanks,
Dave Keen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. I've Lost My KDE Icons,

I was choosing some KDE themes out and it seems that no matter what
theme I choose now, only one set of the same icons remain. I tried
going back to default but the same icons remain from one of the themes.
Any way to get the configuration back so I can change icons again
or get my old ones back?

3. Lost User Icons on KDE Login window

4. Problem with the select syscall

5. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

6. Redhat 5.2 w/Sybase ASE question

7. How do I access icons other than /opt/kde/share/icons ?

8. real time linux

9. RH7 & KDE 2.1 upgrade, No icons in kde menu

10. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

11. Help; lost my taskbar desktop icons

12. lost of session manager icon

13. Lost icons after upgrade