Removing Applications from "Start Applications" incon

Removing Applications from "Start Applications" incon

Post by William A. Fai » Sun, 29 Oct 2000 14:50:45

on KDE 2.0 how do I remove unwanted applications from the "Start
Application" list of items that pop up.  I would like to clean up unwanted
listed applications.  Thanks

Post by Wilco Greve » Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:26:53

> on KDE 2.0 how do I remove unwanted applications from the "Start
> Application" list of items that pop up.  I would like to clean up unwanted
> listed applications.  Thanks

Right click on the K-menu, and choose Preferences. This will fire up the
menu editor.

--
Wilco Greven