kmpg-0.4 can't find splay-yaf

Post by Pascal George » Mon, 14 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I have downloaded kmpg-0.4 as a rpm package. When I use it,
it complains of 'splay-yaf' not being in the search path.
splay-yaf is in /opt/kde/bin. It is in the search path, and I have set
KDEDIR=/opt/kde.

I tried a link /usr/bin/splay-yaf -> /opt/kde/bin/splay-yaf  but without
success.

Any idea ?

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

2. Mailserver on Linux: Easy? Hard? Help!

3. Eskers' TUN Plus is $300 per lic - De-TUN is only $30 per lic. (see inside)

4. 'Find' 'Updatedb' or find database replacement for Solaris 2.X?

5. ATAPI NEC cdrom locks system!

6. Need to find info on the 'FIND' command

7. parsing apache logs.

8. finding new files with 'find'--egg on face

9. 'find' arguments find file containing permission

10. Finding multiple files with 'find'

11. finding new files with 'find'

12. Finding multiple files with 'find'