Help -- panel disappears

Post by Sohai » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 04:22:07

I am having a strange problem. Randomly (honestly), the panels disappear
(child panels etc) and I am stuck with the apps I had open but konqueror
always seems to close which leads me to think that konqueror is causing the
problem. But I am not doing anything in konqueror when the problem occurs.
Strange.

I have slackware 9.0.

Thanks,

Sohail

1. HELP! My Panel disappears!

Twice today I've had the entire KDE panel disappear.  I heard the hard drive
startup and suddenly the entire panel disappeared, including the apps that were
minimized at the top of the screen .  What is going on here?  I'm using Red Hat
5.2 and KDE 1.1 on a 200 MHZ Pentium with 64 MB RAM.

I was able to hit CTRL+ESC which brings up the Current Session dialog box.  It
contains a logout button so I was able to use that to log out of KDE and then
login again.  This is really annoying!  If anyone has a clue what's going on
here, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

Roy

2. A brew too far?

3. Panel bar disappeared from the screen

4. Doubled pictures in Mosaic 2.7b1-ELF

5. The panel of GNOME disappears

6. RH8.0 - can wine can run all windows programs ?

7. Panel disappear

8. Is this 4 real?

9. Disappearing Apps and Workspace in Gnome Panel

10. Disappearing panel

11. fvwm prblem. Control Panel Disappears

12. Gnome Panel Disappeared

13. CDE 1.3 front panel customizations disappear