Kmail Filter

Post by Curtis Mat » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:25:16

What's the easiest way to write a filter on the addresses in your address
book (KAB)?  Also, what's the easiest way to filter on your mailing lists?

--
Curtis
GPG Key: http://www.matzzone.com/cmatz.asc

1. KMail filters

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a filter in KMail to execute an external
program, and pass the email to that program. I've read the
help file for this, where it basically says you can use %0 and
%1 to pass parts of the mail, but I can't get it to actually
work.

What I need to do, is to get the body of the email, plus some
of the header lines (just the From address would probably do)
to the script.

Could someone point me in the right direction please? How do
I specify the command in the filter configuration? And how is
the mail data sent - is it a parameter, or do I read it from
stdin?

Cheers.

Oh, I'm using Kmail 1.2 (KDE 2.1.1).

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

2. Killing MFS (minor glitch)

3. KMail - filtering messages by charset header

4. print jobs hang in the q.?

5. Kmail filter against BCC field? and other...

6. Longing than 8 char login names?

7. KMail - filters no longer working?

8. Cirrus CL5430 video problems

9. kmail filters?