qt problem

Post by pachu.. » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,
       I am facing a problem with qt. I have created a wizard, which has
got a few stages. My problem is that when i use the back button to
browse back to the earlier windows, their size is getting enlarged (the
size of the successive windows). How can i retain the original size of
the windows.
thanks in advance
regards
prasanna

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Problem compiling sources (Qt problem?)....

I'm sorry for being such a pest (this problem, that problem).
I'm getting better though.....

I was trying to compile some stuff for K (like Kmp3,
Kpackage).  When I do ./configure, all of them have problems
finding my Qt.  Although I know for sure Qt is there (did
a grep and found qt-1.44....), they can't seem to find Qt.
Anyway, I installed a qt-devel-1.42 and everything looks
fine.

When I do a make, all of the s/w complained sth about unable
to share libraries.....I'm at a lost.  Even sth like kicq
which worked perfectly in R4, i can't compile under R5.

Does anyone have the same problem?
(it's probably me)

-shirley

2. Modem communication and locking under SCO (and other *IX'es)

3. Qt Problem or my system problem?

4. Linux PPP Server

5. qt problem

6. Setserial Problem

7. Qt problem: Can't print PostScript documentation!

8. Suse 6.0 or Redhat 6.0

9. Weird QT problem

10. QT problems

11. Qt problems