Printing calendars in KOrganizer

Post by Zane » Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:35:22

When ever I print a calendar from KOrganizer, it always prints in portrait
mode instead of landscape.  This cuts off Saturdays.  I have tried changing
the orientation in the print dialog to no avail.
Is there a way to correct this, or is it a bug?  I am using KOrganizer 3.0.3
on KDE 3.0.5.

TIA
Zane

1. My recommendation for MSOutlook to KOrganizer Calendar

I use MSOutlook / Exchange for calendaring at work, and KOrganizer at
home.  Getting between these two has been a trick, till I found a
Windows based product called OutLook2Mac.

http://www.littlemachines.com

Works like a dream and seems to handle duplicates cleanly.  Also does
your email and contacts, but I haven't gotten that working (yet)...
The best part is that at $10 it is very reasonably priced.

Anyone with advice on a free or cheap way to get my contacts cleanly
into kaddressbook please feel free to comment...

2. HELP---> beginning pipe question

3. use Solaris calendar with korganizer

4. random errors on compiles (my story, your advice?)

5. WebEvent 3.04 released - Web Calendar, CGI Calendar, WWW Calendar

6. sparc64 pgalloc.h pgd_quicklist question

7. korganizer - printing detail list

8. Strings2h

9. Calendar Mgr cannot create calendar in 2.3

10. access calendar via webaccess with Sun Calendar Server

11. Calendar Manager Question: Print to File from command line?

12. calendar printing problem

13. Problem with printing month calendars in Datebook 10.1