KDE 2.1.1 Debian Install instructions from tdyc.com?

KDE 2.1.1 Debian Install instructions from tdyc.com?

Post by Web Mail Clar » Thu, 24 May 2001 11:39:43

From www.kde.org stable distribution page, there was a link to a debian
distribution that went to kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde.

I HAVE this distribution.

On the initial page at kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde there were installation
instructions specific to this debian distribution.

Does ANYONE have them?  The website with the debian version seems to be
dead, and there has been no response to my asking about it.

If anyone can send me these instructions, I would be very grateful.

Thank you!

Post by Army » Thu, 24 May 2001 14:22:30

> From www.kde.org stable distribution page, there was a link to a debian
> distribution that went to kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde.

> I HAVE this distribution.

> On the initial page at kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde there were installation
> instructions specific to this debian distribution.

> Does ANYONE have them?  The website with the debian version seems to be
> dead, and there has been no response to my asking about it.

> If anyone can send me these instructions, I would be very grateful.

For Potato add the next line in your sources.list and update. Its a mirror
from kde.tdyc.com and kde.tdyc.com has some problems but there are mirrors.
If your want KDE for Woody/Sid, look in the unstable-tree.

deb http://ftp.wh9.tu-dresden.de/pub/linux/debian-stuff/KDE2 potato main
crypto

Army