Kmp3 Kmpg

Post by neville see » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hello

Has anyone manages to get Kmp3 or Kmpg (or any other X mp3 player)
to compile under solaris for KDE ?

I have never managed to get Kmp3 to compile. Kmpg compiles but there are audio
and device problems.

Any advice will be appreciated.

thanks.

1. Kmp3 vs. Kmpg

Do these two programs - Kmp3 and Kmpg - have different system requirements?
I can listen to my mp3 files nicely using Kmpg that came with Linux-Mandrake
6.0. But I cannot get Kmp3 to work at all. Whats the deal?

2. PPP conection problems

3. No sound - kmpg, kmidi | Yes sound - kscd | Why?

4. INN questions - what group ?

5. kmpg-0.4 can't find splay-yaf

6. Virtual Resolution? What

7. KMPG/KMIX

8. QOS question: config for bandwidth limitation

9. KMP3

10. 2.1.126 kernel -> KMP3 won't work anymore

11. KMP3 and Netscape

12. kmp3 plays static....

13. kmp3 won't compile, can't find /usr/bin/moc