1. DVD SCSI burner, I want DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM
I've googled until I'm blue (would that be bluegled?) and I can't
find a DVD burner that has all of what I want. These seem to be
what people like for Linux:
Ricoh MP5125A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (OBSOLETE)
NEC ND1100A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (replaces above Ricoh)
HP DVD300i (DVD+RW/+R, CD-R/-RW)
(watch the line wrap)
Pioneer DVR-A05 CD-R/RW, CD-RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-ROM
All of the above units are EIDE. Is there a SCSI DVD burner that
works with Linux? My reason for wanting this is the wonderful
burning throughput I get with my SCSI CD burner. I *NEVER* have
buffer underruns no matter how much else my system is doing.
I can even backup to my SCSI tape at the same time without
problems. I'm nervous that an IDE burner will force me into
buffer underrun land.
Unless otherwise noted, the statements herein reflect my personal
opinions and not those of any organization with which I may be affiliated.
2. RedHat6.0 and telnetd
3. Adding a Dvd drive but which one?
4. Linux Unleashed- NOT so bad!
5. Re. Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220 Re: Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220
6. System hangs during slackware installation
7. DVD: Is Toshiba SD-C2002 DVD drive supported in 2.2.6?
8. PPP to UUNET connection problem
9. DVD drives in laptops and DVD+-RW's
10. DVD: Can I install and run linux on a DVD drive?
11. Solaris, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RAM and UDF
12. Panasonic SW-9571 DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM on Sun?
13. G3 DVD drive usable as CD drive?