kde-cvsup and cvsup - help?!?!

Post by Lowell Allema » Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:26:43

Hey, anybody know what I'm doing wrong here?   I've tried both cvsup and
kde-cvsup, and neither of them appear to work right.....  a "sup" directory
is the only one with files in it.... do I need to grab a snapshot to get
started, or what?

any info will be appreciated, thanks!

kde.cvsup:

*default host=cvsup.kde.org
*default base=/home/kde
*default prefix=/home/kde
*default release=cvs
*default delete
*default compress
*default tag=HEAD
*default use-rel-suffix
kde-common
kdelibs
qt-copy
kdeadmin
kdebase
kdegames
kdegraphics
kdelibs
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork
kdesdk
kdesupport
kdetoys
kdeutils
kdevelop
kdoc
klyx
kmusic
koffice
kdepim

kde-cvsup and cvsup - help?!?!

Post by ne.. » Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:33:50

Quote:

>Hey, anybody know what I'm doing wrong here?   I've tried both cvsup and
>kde-cvsup, and neither of them appear to work right.....  a "sup" directory
>is the only one with files in it.... do I need to grab a snapshot to get
>started, or what?

How do you grab the source. I use cvsup -P - -L 2 -g kde.cvs
and it does the job for me. The only diff I see in kde.cvsup
is I use '.' for the tag.
[...]

If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you
lack sufficient imagination.
  8:29am  up 39 days, 11:03,  9 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

1. CVSUP QUESTION - where are the /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ files in 4.6-RELEASE?

Hey,
I've installed 4.6-RELEASE, and:
pkg_add -r cvsup

The problem: no template files in:
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/

I have also deleted the file and tried to install from the cd, but no
success.

I saw a previous guy posting the same question and getting an answer like
look in:
/usr/src../examples/ and "make install" from there??? I don't understand
that!

Thanks
Didier

2. Questions on a script to rexec to multiple servers

3. When to cvsup from cvsup.schumann.cx

4. CD can't mount - help!

5. KDE 2.x and CVSup and /usr/include/dom

6. no response from server

7. CVSup and kde source

8. suidperl Vulnerability - Perl update

9. KDE cvsup