I can only get the 'Help' version.
How do I get KDE's version?
> I can only get the 'Help' version.
> How do I get KDE's version?
1. (Q) How do I find what version of KDE I am running?
As a matter of interest, how does one tell what version of KDE one is running
I tried "rpm -qa | fgrep -i kde" but it didn't help greatly.
Also, are there RPMs for KDE-2 under RedHat-6.2
which will work without difficulty?
(I've been put off by the stream of queries in this newsgroup.)
tel: 086-233 6090
s-mail: School of Mathematics, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
3. How do I figure out which version of KDE I am using?
5. what version of X am I running?
6. Multilink PPP (MLPPP), Linux RH 5.0, Bitsurfer Pro ISA
7. what version of dga am I running?
8. How to organize lots of incoming email?
9. What version of Perl am I running?
10. how do i find out what version of X i am running
11. What version of Solaris am I running?
12. how do I find out which version of X i am running?
13. How can I find out what version of Apache I am currently running?