kdemultimedia-3.1 problem compilation

Post by Marco Mangiant » Sat, 08 Mar 2003 04:12:20

Hi,
I found some complication in the compilation of the kdemultimedia-3.1
package. I encounter such a types of error:

cdconfigimp.cpp:57:28: cdda_interface.h: No such file or directory
cdconfigimp.cpp:58:27: cdda_paranoia.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [cdconfigimp.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/kdemultimedia-3.1/kaudiocreator'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/kdemultimedia-3.1/kaudiocreator'
make : *** [install-recursive] Error 1

These are the errors that I found. But I think that these are not important
and the compilation is ultimate so I deleted all the files in the source
directory, and after I see that I have no program under multimedia menu' for
kde 3.1. In what mode I can try to recompile the source code with dletion of
previous compiled files (or with compilation I overwrite the files?), or
there are someone that can help me with these errors? I compiled all in
redhat 7.2 with gcc standard of that distro (it seems 2.96).
Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Post by Rex Diete » Sat, 08 Mar 2003 06:25:56

> I found some complication in the compilation of the kdemultimedia-3.1
> package. I encounter such a types of error:

> cdconfigimp.cpp:57:28: cdda_interface.h: No such file or directory
> cdconfigimp.cpp:58:27: cdda_paranoia.h: No such file or directory

Install cdparanoia-devel.

-- Rex

kdemultimedia-3.1 problem compilation

Post by Marco Mangiant » Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:49:30

Hi,

Quote:> I found some complication in the compilation of the >kdemultimedia-3.1
> package. I encounter such a types of error:

> cdconfigimp.cpp:57:28: cdda_interface.h: No such file >or directory
> cdconfigimp.cpp:58:27: cdda_paranoia.h: No such file >or directory
> Install cdparanoia-devel.

after installed paranoia can I recompile the kdemultimedia-3.1 package or I
ma cancel the files that I already compiled? If is the second option, in
what mode I can cancel those files (remember I cancelled the source
directory after the compilation).
Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Post by Marco Mangiant » Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:00:42

Hi,

Quote:> > I found some complication in the compilation of the kdemultimedia-3.1
> > package. I encounter such a types of error:

> > cdconfigimp.cpp:57:28: cdda_interface.h: No such file or directory
> > cdconfigimp.cpp:58:27: cdda_paranoia.h: No such file or directory

> Install cdparanoia-devel.

I installed cdparanoia-devel and tried to recompile, but obtain these
errors:

/usr/bin/ld: Warning: size of symbol 'FixupToc' changed from 290 to 958 in
common_interface.o
collect 2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [kaudiocreator] Error1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/kdemultimedia-3.1/kaudiocreator'
make[2]: *** [allrecursive] Error1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/kdemultimedia-3.1/kaudiocreator'
make[1]: *** [allrecursive] Error1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/kdemultimedia-3.1/kaudiocreator'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can someone help to resolve these errors?
Regards,

Marco Mangiante

1. Cross compilation compilation problems

I am trying to compile the binutils package in order to have a
Sun gcc executable that will create linux binaries.

I am on a Sun 4.1.3.

Some of the problems arise from (in binutils 9l.4) from a MISSING
getopt.h file and no demangle.h file.  Apparently SunOS doesn't
sidtribute getopt.h, or my local sysadmin's didn't think anyone
would require it.

Problems arising from binutils .9l.3 are the confusion with the
a.out.h file, either missing certain #define's, or being included
poorly.

The documentation for making the binutils package is rather obtuse.

If someone _has_ a binary distribution of a SunOS 4.1.x -> linux compiler,
that would be _great_, and if not, then how do I fix up the
makefiles and header files for either version of binutils?

Thanks.

(The traffic here is terrific)

-Will

http://www.rpi.edu/~pier1/

2. How do I grep 2 files?

3. kdemultimedia-2.2 build problems with kmidi and alsa_a.cpp

4. FancyIndexing in Apache w/Netscape 4.0

5. kdemultimedia problem

6. Should I turn ECN on? How to set receive buffer size?

7. kdemultimedia-2.2 build problem under glibc 2.2

8. solaris acl problem with RHEL 3.0

9. KDE 2.1 - Compiling kdemultimedia

10. compiling koffice, kdemultimedia, kdenetworks bz2 etc.

11. kdemultimedia with RH7.3??

12. Compile error in kdemultimedia-2.1.1

13. Error rebuilding kdemultimedia SRPM