PS/PDF viewer not displaying some PDFs

Post by Patrick Olive » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:12:51

Hello,

According to the archives, other people have had this problem, but I can't
seem to find a resolution to it.

Certain PDF files are not displayed when viewed in KDE's PS/PDF viewer
kghostview, unless reduced (zooming out) to a small size. The same files
are viewable fine using acroread4.

I have a file (35k) to demonstrate if anyone is interested. Configuration
is FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE, KDE 2.2.2, XFree86 4.1.0, kghostview 0.12.

Looks like this is reported as bug 22771 for an older version (0.11).

  http://bugs.kde.org/db/22/22771.html

Thanks for any pointers, and I'm glad to help in any way if I can.

Patrick