Konqueror won't remember View type

Post by Kannabis Sativ » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:08:01

Hi there,

I have this annoying problem.  Everytime I close my konqueror, it will
forget the view that I have selected.  I like my view on Tree, but the
bastard always goes back to icon view.  I have right clicked on the title
bar and chose SAVE SETTINGS to no avail.

Any ideas?

Post by Paul Ahlquis » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:21:52

Konqueror won't remember View type

Post by Charle » Thu, 13 Dec 2001 05:24:59

I think (I dont have KDE on at the moment) that if when you save profile you
save to profile "file manager" or whatever is the default profile it will
work - or if you have a desktop shortcut theer is somewhere to enter the
profile you want - see KDE help

Quote:> Hi there,