Konqueror

Post by Dennis Tuchle » Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:34:51

Using Konqueror, I tried to send some e-mail using the e-mail facilities
of web sites.  The mail didn't go through.  I suspect that is because I
did not set up Konqueror with an e-mail address through which to send
the letter (e.g. mail.netscape.net).  But, I can't find where to enter
the information.  Where?

Thanks

dj tuchler

Konqueror

Post by Todd Jone » Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:35:08

Try opening the Contrrol Center.  Go to Network -> Email.  Enter the
information and try again.

Todd Jones

> Using Konqueror, I tried to send some e-mail using the e-mail facilities
> of web sites.  The mail didn't go through.  I suspect that is because I
> did not set up Konqueror with an e-mail address through which to send
> the letter (e.g. mail.netscape.net).  But, I can't find where to enter
> the information.  Where?

> Thanks

> dj tuchler

1. Konqueror text color problem in RH7.2

Have you noticed the following problem? If you select a KDE color
scheme with white standard text, such as Digital CDE, and then start
Konqueror, some web pages with white background are shown with white
text also (try for example http://www.sciam.com - yes, there is text
in those white spaces, select the text and then you'll see it).

How can I solve this?

Jarmo

2. passwd file

3. Another KDE2 RC2/konqueror problem

4. Solaris BSD Compatability C Compiler Question

5. Konqueror Web Browser Becomes Ark??

6. Quicken-like software for Linux?

7. Konqueror MNG support?

8. Find dialog in Netscape

9. KDE3 Konqueror crashes going into ~/.kde/share

10. Konqueror?

11. Konqueror fails on https (SSL) sites!

12. Console in konqueror

13. Konqueror: Terminal Emulator Font